Established: September 1, 2012
Revised: February 1, 2015
Ningyocho Imahan Co., Ltd.
Shinichiro Takaoka, President and Representative Director
Ningyocho Imahan Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “our company”) operates sukiyaki and shabu-shabu Japanese restaurants, and sells prepared foods and gift products nationwide. It is our company’s aim to gain the satisfaction and trust of our customers through our providing excellent services and products. We recognize that proper handling of personal information of our customers, employees and applicants is extremely important for our business development, and more importantly our obligation towards society.
Under the personal information protection policy listed below, our company has established internal rules on the appropriate protection and use of personal information as described below, and all board members and employees must comply with these necessary rules established so that customer’s personal information is handled appropriately.
A personal information protection officer is assigned to each department that is in charge of the personal information handled and appropriate management of the information.
Our company complies with laws and regulations regarding the proper handling of customer and employee personal information, as well as other criteria such as the guidelines set by the government.
Our company clearly defines the purpose of use of customer and employee personal information. Our company acquires personal information about customers and employees within the necessary range for achieving this purpose, and only uses it within the scope of the purposes listed.
Our company takes appropriate measures to prevent unintended use of customer and employee personal information.
Regarding the personal information of our customers and employees, our company strives to prevent and correct unauthorized access, loss, destruction, falsification and leakage of personal information, and implements appropriate security management measures.
Our company will respond in good faith to customer complaints and consultations. Please refer to the page concerning the handling of personal information for comments and inquiries. Please contact the "Customer Consultation Office" listed below.
Our company will not provide the personal information of customers or employees to third parties without the prior consent of the individual, unless otherwise required by law or other reasons deemed justifiable.
If the handling of personal information of customers and employees is outsourced, the security management of customer's personal information will be properly and adequately supervised by our company.
Our company understands the importance of the personal information of our employees and customers, and ensures that their privacy is protected. We continually review and improve our system of managing and protecting personal information.
About the handling of personal information
Revised June 1, 2018
Ningyocho Imahan Co., Ltd.
Handling of personal information and purpose of use
Customer information for reservations
・To confirm information regarding customer reservations
Customer information regard
ing orders for products
・For shipping products
・To confirm shipping information such as the date, address etc.
Information for our recruitment applicants
For consideration regarding recruitment selection and decisions
・To respond to inquiries and for contacting individuals regarding acceptance
Board Member and Employee Information
To appropriately manage employment, salary payment, and attendance
In order to send a letter of thanks or for direct-mail shipping.
Customer information for customers visiting the restaurant ・ To be reflected in the services or products provided
Inquiry information from the homepage ・To respond to the information regarding various inquiries received
Personal data gained from commissioned business
(2) In addition to the personal information directly obtained, our company handles personal information listed below with the purpose also listed. We do not use personal information for any purpose other than the following:
・ For the fulfillment of sales operations such as gift products
Voice data from a phone calls to the restaurant/store
・ To confirm information about reservations
About retention of personal data
(1) Our company receives the customer's personal data obtained in the preceding paragraph (1) as well as personal data obtained direction from the customer. .
(2) The customer is permitted to ask for the disclosure of their personal data held by our company.
(3) As a result of disclosure, if there is an error in any of the personal information, the customer can request that our company to make a correction, addition, deletion, or. cease use. In addition the customer may also request that their personal information be deleted or the request the discontinuation of information provided to a third party.
(4) If you require the disclosure, correction, addition or deletion, suspension of use, deletion or suspension of provision to third parties, please contact the customer assistance service listed below. We will guide you through the necessary procedures.
(5) Our company will respond to inquiries from customers without delay, including dealing with consent or approval for a customer’s request for disclosure.
About personal data provided
Our company will not provide your personal information to a third party without your prior consent, except when required or permitted by law.
Entrustment of personal data
In order to fulfill the purpose of use, our company may outsource work related to the handling of personal data to an extent necessary.
If our company outsources work related to the handling of personal data, we will make a selection based on our criteria requirements for appropriate personal information protection. Once we have confirmed that personal data is sufficiently protected, a contract will be made regarding the protection of personal data and we will take appropriate measures for supervision.
Ningyocho Imahan Co., Ltd.
Personal Information Manager Naohisa Tamura